I've so many things to say but I'm too sad to update them all...
I'm heartbroken...
He keeps on emphasizing about him wanting to be back with his girl friends etc.
And yeah, that's the reason for breaking up...
Haiz...
My posting to Ward 58 is over...
Now I'm much confident in proceeding to my final year in nursing...
I just hope I'll make it through...
I've received quite a number of compliments from my patients and their relatives.
One said I'm pretty.
Always see me smiling.
In my heart I was like, I am so not pretty.
And, yeah... behind that cheerful facade, only God knows how I feel inside.
What I'm going through...
Haiz...
I nearly burst into tears...
And so the other one thought I must have a boyfriend as they think I'm pretty too.
Of course I felt hurt inside. Again.
My colleagues even asked how is 'my boyfriend' doing...
Urgh. I felt horrible.
Of course I had to lie in order to escape from being interrogated.
Haiz...
I feel so horribly down...
I wish I can just feel better soon...
I don't wanna feel all this pain that's really draining me out...
I'm tired of crying... however, the tears just won't stop flowing...