I feel so moody today.
I hang out with Nadhirah and Shirin today. We went to Orchard.
Shirin was late so we had a drink at Mc Cafe at Lido.
It has been a long time since I last saw them.
Especially Shirin. I guess it has been 2 years. Haha.
We talked, and laughed our lungs out.
I left at 7pm though. Thought of going to TTSH and meet my brother there but he was already leaving.
So I guess I'll visit my yayi tomorrow.
And so I went home.
I felt shitty.
Really shitty.
I miss him.
But...
Well, it's over.
Haiz...
I wish the sadness that I'm feeling now will just fade away in a split second but I guess it's impossible.
We were so fine in April.
However, things just started to go haywire in late May.
I can't stop sighing...
Damn it.
I need to get a life mann.