I can't stop laughing after reading Huda's blog.
Haha!
Ok, I just got up from sleep in the morning, switch on my computer and click on to the necessary websites.
I was still blur and and sleepy indeed with my eyes half-closed.
I scrolled down her blog and saw this some sort of notice board.
And.... I saw my name!
I was like huh?
I read a couple of times though.
Then I laughed to myself.
Grabbed my towel and headed for shower, still laughing away.
Haha! I guess I looked like an idiot then!
I didn't know that someone can get high after reading my posts.
Haha!
I'm not making fun here.. just surprised. =)
It's just unexpected.
Actually I feel so touched.
Glad that someone finds my posts interesting.
Thank you sweety Huda!
Anyway, my family and I went to TTSH again.
This time my yayi was being transferred to a different ward.
I really, really didn't see it coming.
Seriously. The ward that my yayi was posted to consists of some people that I happen to know.
Yan's classmates.
Yeah, there are still student nurses from other classes who are on attachments right now.
Some of them used to bad-mouthed about me coz of the bitch.
However, I guess they're nice people afterall.
Except for this makcik kepo. I swear she is. She kept on looking at where my relatives and I were at.
Was is coz there were too many of us?
Sorry, I just happen to have soo many relatives.
Or was she just spying around?
Sheeesh.
Can she keep her eyes to herself?
Nah. Forget it.
It's kind of pressurizing to be one of the healthcare workers in the family coz people will be expecting you to know everything. Well, that's what happening to me right now.
Nevertheless, I can still cope with it.
The doctor told us that my yayi is suffering from wound infection which has spread to the other parts of the body. There were worms at the wound area.
I was worried. So were the rest.
My late grandmother used to suffer from septicaemia. Also the same problem.
And sadly, she passed away due to that.
Well, life is sure full of mysteries now.
I'm feeling very doubtful.
My dad told my sister that eversince my late grandmother passed away, something has been disturbing him everynight.
Sometimes he feels that someone is sitting on him and pressing on his chest.
And now my yayi is suffering from the same illness as my late grandmother.
What does all that means?
Hmm..
Well, maybe I just think too much.