I am so, so, so, so, so, so,
exhausted!
Work is really draining me out.
Thank God my morning shifts are over!
It's hard for me to get up nowadays.
Guess I'm really lacking of sleep.
I've been busy.
I had to do two case studies for this week.
And.... my two months of attachment is almost done!
Hehe..
Guess what?
I can volunteer myself for the horse riding thingy!
Hehe!
Training starts on this Saturday.
It will take place at RDA in Toa Payoh.
I really wonder how to get there.
It's gonna be a very risky one for me though.
If I were to sustain any injury, they are not liable to bear any responsibility.
:(
Never mind. I pray that I'll be fine throughout the whole course.
I went to school after work today and finish up the care plans.
I feel so silly wearing the nursing uniform walking around.
But heck. I don't really care as long as I'm not naked!
Haha!
Oh damn.
I'm really sleepy and tired.
I guess I got to go..