How invigorating!
I went for a jog in the late evening by the Yishun Pond today.
The feel of the wind blowing against me was really great.
But...
Damn it.
My stamina has decreased!!!
I spent 14 mins for the 2km of running!
Sheeesh.
I have to buck up before the napfa test which is due in less than 2 months from now.
I'm getting paranoid actually.
I just don't wanna fail this one.
Never in my life I fail the test.
So I really, really hope, pretty please that I can make it through again this time round.
I used to be one of the sporty type of person in school.
A sprinter, a long distance runner.
One who plays the right wing position in hockey and floorball.
And that means, I have to run up and down in the pitch like a mad girl.
Oh well, that was like ages ago.
Haha!
However, as time goes by, I got lazy.
Maybe it's the pressure in studies that made me this way.
But actually, that's not a very good excuse.
:p
Buck up mann. Buck up!