Hmmm...
Here comes my last posting for the second year!
Obstetrics & Gynaecology!
Sheeesh.
I still prefer to work in general ward though.
I must say THANK GOD I'm not sponsored by KKH, or else I have to handle all those maternal stuffs.
It's not that I dislike all these things but I just prefer to work under medical-surgical department as it offers a wider specialty.
Ok ok.
Two more weeks and then I'll say, here comes my holidays again! =)
Hmmm...
You know what?
I'm not doing so good without him.
I'm like dragging myself to the hospital as I don't have the semangat to work.
I feel shitty most of the time.
I can't even sleep well at night.
My appetite & digestive system's not doing good too.
There are a couple of times when I nearly regurgitated the food that I just ate.
Phew.
Thankfully it didn't.
Well, he's facing the same problems as me too.
Now he's sleeping peacefully I hope, after a long day of pain and hunger.
He's having digestive problems too and coz of that, he did not ate anything.
Somehow, I managed to drag him to the Banquet at Jurong Point and feed him well again.
I don't sound cruel am I?
Hopefully not.
Haiz... yeah things are still raw between us but yet the feelings that we still have for each other does not stop us from caring/worrying about one another.
I still love him and so does he.
He said he still wants us to be together but, he wants to pull himself together first.
And the reason he gave for breaking up was just a stupid excuse.
He just doesn't want us to break & patch things up over & over again.
This isn't a game.
As for me, I really have to knock lots of senses into myself and FORGET about what has happened in the past.
Tell me about it.
I'm one of those people who wish to be brainwashed.
You know what?
Whatever share of fights that we had was just coz of the BIG misunderstanding that we've been having for the past 21 months.
After days of talking about us over & over again, I realised that we've both changed since the day that we first met.
I miss the kind and romantic Sufyan.
And i know he misses the sweet, lovely me.
:(
I pray that we'll be back together and that God will bless our relationship throughout the way.
You know what's the most ridiculous thing that occured in my mind?
Just now, when the staff nurse orientate us around the labour ward, I was imagining myself giving birth.
Haha.
I imagined myself squinching in pain and when I looked up, I saw Yan's face.
Him with his high cheekbones that I love to pinch.
Who knows we're destined to be together...
Just that we have to overcome the obstacles to make it through.
Ok I'm just crapping around.
Enough already.
I better sleep now.