Gosh.
Only God knows how I feel inside.
We talked yesterday, hurting each other again.
He recorded part of the conversation.
But sadly, at that moment, I was singing myself away, "Big fat jerk.. big fat jerk.. big faaaat jeerrk...'
He called me childish.
I don't even care.
He said I was a boring girlfriend.
Oh well, now then I know how Firdaus felt when his ex said the same thing to him.
And so we've been pissing each other off during the day.
Now I'm really fuming.
And he's trying to calm me down.
But I think it's bullshit.
He sent me an sms saying this, 'Sayang please I'm sorry. Haiz.. I'm angry. You taknak compromise to me. I love you. I do. I just need you to compromise.. Haiz.. and in time I will too k?'
Damn it.
I'm going insane by the day.
I'm just too angry over what has happened.
But whatever it is, I hope my dear friends won't hate him coz all these happened due to my fault too.
I'm just too stressful.
Haiz...
I just pray that things will get better soon.
Never mind.
Lets talk about something else.
Well, I'm still in the gynaecology ward today.
I talked to a girl, someone younger than me by a year.
She's already a mother, just delivered a baby girl.
Initially she lied to everyone about her marriage.
Actually she got married in early this year and not last year.
I was surprised that she could opened up to me.
She said she got pregnant and was not married yet, just engaged.
Thankfully, her parents were supportive of her.
They asked her to do what she thinks is right.
And so she decided to keep the baby and get married.
And yeah, lucky for her that the guy agreed to her decision and remained in the relationship.
You know, some guys, or should I say most...
They'll just runaway after doing such things to a girl.
Jeez...
I'm happy for her.
It's better to keep the innocent ones then to abort them.
May she live happily ever after with her loved ones.
=)
Hmm.. now I feel so much better.
Anyway, I still haven't receive any reply regarding the volunteer work thingy.
Well, even if I didn't get to take part in the event, I'm fine with it. =)