Don't worry people!
I won't go back to him.
Maybe not now, maybe not ever again.
We agreed to remain like this, which is, remain as friends I guess.
He needs space.
So am I.
I guess it's better that way.
Even if kalau dah jodoh, jodoh takkan ke mana kan??
=)
I met him just now. We talked and discussed about things.
Seems like we've been too stressed up over things.
Us and work.
Thankfully my attachments are over though. =)
I'm just waiting for my pay day on this Saturday.
I've gone bankrupt...
Bankrupt bankrupt bankrupt bankrupt bankrupt.
So bored.
Do you know that I'm back to reading novels again?
Haha.
However, it's hard for me to concentrate though.
Hmmm.. maybe I should start jogging tomorrow.
My dad said I'm getting fatter.
Seems like my cheeks are getting chubbier.
I don't wanna look like a big fat monster.
Haha.
Crap.
Alright then.
Goodnight people!
Have a good day tomorrow!