At last, my two months of attachments are over.
No more Ward 22B.
No more Ward 58.
No more Ward 53A.
Time flies.
I'm getting older.
And I feel as though I've changed.
There's a few cases that I would like to share with you guys.
Real life ones that occured during my posting.
One of which is, a mother of two, passed away when delivering her baby.
And yeah, a malay lady.
Shocking isn't it?
She had shortness of breath.
And the next thing we knew, she was gone.
Wanna know why?
Coz she's a drug abuse.
So people, especially girls, don't ever take drugs or smoke alright?
Do you know what does smoking can cause your baby to have?
Respiratory problems.
There was this particular baby that I met a few years back during my attachment in the polyclinic.
The mother is a smoker.
Coz of that, the baby was having lung problems and was said to die soon.
See? The innocents had to die due to the selfishness and stupidity of people.
Another case was related to having multiple sex partners which eventually lead her to having Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
PID is an infection of the internal reproductive organs in women and is one of the leading causes of infertility in women.
This is one of the most embarrasing problem that one can be diagnose with.
Sounds scary too right?
Another case was about abortion.
A girl aborted her baby and was sent to my ward for recovery.
God!
She's just 18 sey!
One of the staff in the ward told us something about abortion.
Lastime, they used to expel the fetus from the girl's womb, placed it onto a some sort of a dish and let the baby die just like that.
Gosh. But I'm not sure how they do it now.
It's sadistic la.
But come to think of it, the person who aborted the baby is so much more cruel.
Haiz.
The world is getting cruel.
I wonder what's gonna happen next.
I just happened to bombard my colleague who is also my classmate yesterday.
She has been getting on my nerves for the past two years I can't seem to bear with such attitude anymore.
One of the most horrible thing she did was ordering people around, asking people to do dirty work for her, and the worse was, writing her name only on the case study that my friend and I worked on too.
It was like, that was part of me and my friend's hardwork and she got the credit.
I was really fuming for the past few days just that I didn't show it till yesterday.
I didn't really scolded her.
I just talked to her normally.
But I guess my words had really brought her down till she apologised to me profusely.
I still can't believe that I said such things to her but I guess she deserved it.
Doesn't mean I didn't say anything after what she's done to me previously and much senior, she could jolly well take advantage.
I'm not dumb and I'm not a coward to speak the truth.
All you need is just proof and get the facts right in order to bring a silly person down.
So yeah, one down.
One more bitch to go.
That one is so much more egoistic but I don't even care.
She's one of the reasons as to why me and Yan quarreled.
She even tried to break us apart.
All this while I've been keeping quiet.
Sooner or later, I'll spite back at her.
For years I've been waiting too...
She may think that it's over, but well, it's not.
So, so not.
And too bad, this bitch deserve humilation too coz she had humiliated me and him for too many times.
You know, I can't stand such people.
If it's once that they hit me, I'm fine with it.
But no.
Twice.
And,
Thrice.
Don't ever test my patience.
I'm not that nice afterall.
And you always get what you deserve.