Actually, I did went to RDA
(Riding for the Disabled Association)
today.
Yeap that was just training.
And yeah, I went there alone.
Left my house at 8++ am.
Took the train, and alighted at Toa Payoh.
Oh well, frankly speaking, I have no idea on how to get there.
They only gave me a map.
So I just drew the map onto a piece of paper.
It looked like worms though.
Haha!
I thought of taking a bus from Toa Payoh but unfortunately, there is no bus that could bring me there.
Yes.
Shit.
Therefore I hailed for a cab.
I got lost though.
So, I showed him the map that I brought.
He said I was a good girl coz I drew it.
Such an unexpected reply that made me laughed.
I managed to reach the place by 9am.
I guess I'm the only malay poly student there.
The rest are the jc students and some makciks and pakciks.
The organizers brief us about the parts of the saddle etc.
Our job is to motivate the disabled people to ride the horse and be the side-walkers.
They showed us how the proper way of sitting on a horse and how we should bring a wheelchair bound person onto it.
Speaking of that, I was the one who had to pretend to be handicapped and they carried me onto the horse as I was the lightest and the smallest compared to the rest.
And so, I said,
"walk on...!"
Hehe!
It was fun to ride on a horse!
However, at times I felt like falling down.
Heeee...!
The real event will commence on 1st July and ends in late September.
I can't wait to help the disabled!
I'm glad that there's at least something that can put my mind away from my problems..
=)