We met after work lastnight at 9++
We had a quarrel.
Haiz...
Yet we could still go to school together just now before work which started at 1pm.
However, we were both quiet the all the while.
I managed to crap around with him in the end.
Haiz...
I decided to take cab to work as I wasn't really feeling good.
I sent him off to IMH first before heading to SGH.
We talked.
He said he really meant the break up.
He wants to be single.
I felt horribly shitty.
I felt like breaking down every now and then but I tried so hard to hold back the tears.
But sometimes, it doesn't work.
I cried at work.
There's this pathetic nurse manager who scolded and humiliated the enroll nurse and I for the things that we didn't do.
There's a patient from my room who was trying to climb off the bed. She nearly had a fall but eventually, the nurse manager who happened to passed by, managed to hold her back.
Suddenly, she yelled at us for not being in our respective rooms to look after the patients.
She accused me for being at the student bay, reading the case notes when I did not.
I was busy helping the enroll nurse and she said that.
And so, she yelled over and over again, humiliating us in front of the patients and the relatives.
She even ordered me to sit by the patient's bed till my shift ended which was like for 6 hours.
I was like, what the hell.
I don't mind sitting by the bed side, looking after the patients but what's with those harsh words?
She yelled at my staff nurse too.
Haiz...
I went for my tea break after that.
So much of trying to hold back those tears, I went into the toilet, crying to myself.
I possibly can't bear all this anymore.
Too many times, I've been tolerating with people's stinking attitude.
And to make it worse, today supposed to be my 21st anniversary with Yan but...
We're nothing anymore.....
I learnt that my staff nurse cried when I returned back to the ward.
Haiz...
That nurse manager is driving the staff crazy.
She's not fit to be in the nursing uniform.
Sheesh.
What a day.
Well, if it's not for my patients and my crazy bunch of colleagues, I wouldn't stand here.
And I hope my patient will not be on the restrainer anymore by tomorrow.
It hurts to see her sufferring.
And guess what?
I sang a patient to sleep before my duty ended..
It was rather funny though.
Know why?
Coz I sang for her this song.
'Rasa sayang hey.. rasa sayang sayang hey.. Hey lihat nona jauh.. Rasa sayang sayang hey..'