Today kind of sucks.
Yan was supposed to be at my house by 0630hrs as he had to help my dad sending the children to school but he was late!
Yan was supposed to be at my house by 0630hrs as he had to help my dad sending the children to school but he was late!
He woke up at 0605hrs.
And yes, he had to take taxi for sure.
I wasn't feeling well today that I had to board the cab to work too.
Damn the uncle!
He cheated my money!
Never mind.
What goes around, comes around.
Haha.
I have been sick for days.
Yeah, damn this flu.
Because of that, I had to wear the surgical mask throughout the shift in the ward.
I swear I look like an idiot with patients and relatives staring at me.
They must be thinking I'm such a kiasu nurse who's afraid of the bird flu that may occur in Singapore.
Haha!
That's so not true.
Those who are unwell, and is having flu or cough, they have to wear a mask to protect others from being infected.
I was feeling all giddy at work.
Thankfully, I felt better by day time.
Yan fetched me from work.
We headed to the Pizza Hut at Jurong.
I was damn stupefied when I received the receipt!
The service charge, GST and the bloody TAX all costed around $10!!!!
Sheeesh.
Tebiat habis!
I watched the Anugerah Skrin just now.
It was cool.
One of the judges who always got criticised by the Malay hooligans of Singapore via sms, said something which I find hilarious!
'Mereka tu mengutuk sambil menderma!'
Ahahahahaha!
That really shoots man!
Jeeez...
Let's hope that I won't have to wear a mask in the ward again.
"Aiyoooohh...."
Damn.
I miss those little children but exclude the 3 little rascals.
Never mind.
I'll be following my dad again this Thursday morning before I head off to Sgh!
Yippeee!
Ok then got to go!