MUTHU'S CURRY!!!
Hehe! My family and I (except for my elder bro again) had our lunch there today!
Yummy!!!
The food tasted so nice!
The crab was like superb!
Gosh I love it so much.
Hehe! My family and I (except for my elder bro again) had our lunch there today!
Yummy!!!
The food tasted so nice!
The crab was like superb!
Gosh I love it so much.
Errr... this pic sucks.
I know. Haha..
Good looking but he looks like an apek to me.
Hahahaha.
Ooops.
Is he sleeping?
Oh no..
Haha!
Me and the mak nenek!
Oh take a look at the receipt yeah!
Haha!
Jay walking.
=)
Apa saja la dorang ni. :p
Let's head off to Ikea!
And so we went to Ikea to look for a sofabed for my room.
Oh man.
The place was too crowded.
We can't even manage to spot my elder brother's who's working there.
Well after all that, I met Yan for a while at Boon Lay.
It was for like less than an hour but it's ok.
We'll meet again tomorrow after work.
His work and my 'work'.
Speaking of that, I'm so happy that my dad said I don't have to pay the him the internet bill this month as I'm helping him with his job.
Hehe!
Ok then.
Gotta go!
Can't wait to eat at Popeye with Yan tomorrow!
Hehe.. =)




