I've been so busy lately.
So many incidents happened.
In short, it has been a rough week for me.
So many incidents happened.
In short, it has been a rough week for me.
My shoe gave way when I was going to work last Friday.
I guess it was due to the 5 toilet baths I did for my dear patients.
My shoe got so wet and my feet was practically soaking in it.
Sheesh.
Sheesh.
I gave an injection to a patient.
I was happy that I could do it without feeling nervous and all.
Or else my fingers will be literally shaking all over.
Haha.
I received a compliment from a patient's relative surprisingly.
She said I'm a very patient and hardworking nurse.
There I go, feeling paisey again.
I'm unhappy with one of my colleagues, who is my classmate.
I was finding the indications for some particular drugs in the preparation room.
To cut the long story short, she told me to get back to my cubicle and do my work as my room was busy.
I was like wtf.
Why can't she just mind her own business, mind her own room, her own patients.
My room was not even busy.
There's this particular time when I was sitting down in the ward, waiting for my shift to end.
I was extremely exhausted, and I was daydreaming indeed.
And so the nurse manager thought I was praying.
I was like huh???
My colleague who happened to be there was loss for words and had a good laugh.
Haha.
Things between Yan & I are so not good.
We've been quarreling.
I was so upset for the past week.
But somehow, I'm proud of myself as I did not let it affect my work performance.
I wanted to talk things out but he insisted.
I wonder how do we go on without clearing the misunderstandings etc.
I've been thinking of a break up.
I said to him that I needed one week to think about it thoroughly.
Till now I'm still thinking about it.
Tell me what should I do.
I am confused.
Like totally.