I fetched Yan from work yesterday.
Supposed to wait for him at CDC 1 but I went to CDC 2 instead.
Haha.
After that, we went to
Changi Airport
and had our dinner together.
We were walking around at Terminal 1 and we spotted
Marry Brown.
It's a restaurant which is more or less the same as KFC and it sells spaghetti too.
And so we decided to try out the food.
We bought one set of meal which chalked up about seven bucks.
Gosh.
The spicy chicken tasted not bad.
But, the rest were...
Ok the fries was cold, and the mash potato tasted weird.
Nevertheless, we managed to finish up the food.
Haha.
I know my face is white.
Haha.

The tired looking him.

After that, we went to
Popeyes.
Hehe.
Yan treated me.
So sweet of him.
He just knows what I like best.
We headed home straightaway after that.
But you know what?
I ended up being at Boon Lay at
9pm.
Haha.
Yan wanted me help him with some research and so I did that for him.
I know he was worried about it as it was part of his case study that he was assigned to do and the due was tomorrow.
Oh wait. Today.
So, I decided to pass him the information secretly to his house lastnight.
Of course I had to lie to him about my whereabouts.
In the end I received scoldings from him for lying and whatsoever.
I felt hurt but it's ok.
I know he just wanted me to rest at home as he knew I was tired.
But never mind. =)
I went home straightaway after sliding the papers into his letterbox.
Hehe.
Ok then.
Got to go!