For a moment I feel so fine.
But at the next moment, I'll feel very, very shitty.
Haiz.
But anyway, I've gotten for myself the handphone of my dreams.
Motorola RAZR V3x.
=)
It's just my luck I must say as I bought it at a slightly cheaper price.
I love the camera, the mp3 etc.
The functions are not bad though. =)
Overall, I'm contented.
Well, I managed to clean the stoma bag and performed gastric lavage in the ward today.
Serve medications, put up the i/v drip, do assisted bath, sponge the patients and so on.
It was just like any other days.
Thankfully I managed to cope with work today despite feeling feverish.
I thought I was gonna collapsed or something like that.
Sheeesh.
Things between me and him are still not ok.
Yesterday, we were perfectly fine.
However, another episode of world war plus, plus, plus striked again today.
I feel as though we both are like suffering from bipolar disorder.
We should get ourselves warded at IMH then.
=)
Haha.
Sounds funny to me though.
Speaking of IMH, guess what I did recently?
Registering myself to be part of the volunteers at IMH.
Haha!
I just wanted to participate in the organising of indoor/outdoor activities.
One of the staffs from IMH called and informed me about the orientation that I have to attend on the 5th of June.
But, but, but,
I'll be having my O&G posting at that time.
Heh.
Never mind.
Other opportunities still has yet to come.
=)