Work was fine as usual.
Just a little more busier than last week due to the project that my group and I are assigned to do.
I have so many stories to tell but I guess I'll just save it for the weekend or maybe next week as it's my break week!
Hehe.
I'm WONDERING.
Whoever said that I'm a kind person to my lecturer in charge??
Just now during my shift, after he'd brief us about what we had to do for the day etc, he asked,
"Who is Farhana?"
Coincidentally I was standing just next to him.
Hahaha.
And so he said that someone told him that I'm a very kind nurse who helps the patients... something like that. He even knows the things I did in SGH!!!
GOSH!
I was like blushing all over!
Paisey gila!!!
I didn't expect anybody to recognise the things I did for my patients!
Sheeesh.
Seriously I'm terribly paisey!
Anyway, I miss Yan so much.
We just had a quarrel.
An ego-clash again.
He's not messaging me anymore.
Jeez... I'm sad.
Yaaaaaaaan... Where are you...