My attachment in IMH is over...
I'm sad though.
I'm sad though.
My colleagues and I carried out the games that we had planned for the patients.
There were quite a number of games but we only played the musical chair and the pass-it-on game.
Hehe!
It was hilarious!
I couldn't believe my patients actually danced (as a forfeit)!
Gosh! How cute they were!
We bought cakes, biscuits, seaweed! [this funny idea was made by Fadzly], chocolates, sweets, raisins and cornflakes for them.
Heee... Glad they like them. =)
Liza with the tidbits etc.


It was sad leaving the place.
It's just so memorable.
A patient came up to me thanking me for helping him and all.
I feel so appreciated.
I was somehow like a counsellor and a Mathematics teacher in the ward.
Jeeez.
I don't mind being them anyway. =)
Another patient told me that I was his outstanding student nurse!
Ahaha... that's funny.
I could still remember the time when we tallked for hours in the ward!
Sheeesh!
And yeah, he expects me to score an A for all my modules during my 3rd year!
[That's very impossible uncle or should I say grandfather. All the modules will be a killer one.]
Not forgetting to find a good husband and to invite him to my wedding.
Ahahaha... =)
I've been dying to tell you people this real life story about this woman who carries a tummy as big as a pregnant lady.
She's not pregnant.
Unfortunately, someone cast a spell on her.
Yeah, that black magic thingy.
Someone cursed her to have a tummy which makes her look like she's pregnant.
And mind you, she looks like as if she's in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, which is maybe around 30 - 39 weeks! Or maybe there are twins in there!
Gosh.
The most saddest thing was, the person who did that was her very own husband.
Ok maintain that mouth and eyes people. I know they're both wide open by now.
Sheesh. I feel sorry for her.
By the way, I did injection yesterday!!!
I was scared at first as it was my first time and all the student nurses were looking.
Thank God I managed to do it somehow. =)
Hmmmm...
Well, so here comes my long awaiting 2 weeks break!!!
Hehe.
After all this while, I'm feeling very much better now.
Finally I could rest and have a peace of mind.
Totally free from books!
Hehehe. =)
Our faces. =)
Taken on 20 & 21 April 2006.
From top left to bottom:
Me, Song Hui, Jennifer, Maliza, Yani, Ahmad, Staff Nurse Paul, & Fadzly.
Yani, Fadzly, David & Ahmad before the party!!

The card we made for the staff.

The masterminders in the therapy room.
His eyes are abit distorted.
Haha!
