I'm halfway through the Maternal/ Law & Ethics module. =)
I'm gonna blast through all the topics and hopefully I could retrieve the information that I've encoded and stored into the brain.
I'm gonna blast through all the topics and hopefully I could retrieve the information that I've encoded and stored into the brain.
Ahahaha.
Anyway,
I'm elated. =)
I'm happy that now I could really love what I used to hate, and like what I used to dislike.
My dad ought to be proud of me.
He used to say that interests can always be built, and I never used to believe in them.
But now I do.
He proved me wrong.
I felt as though I've accomplished something in having interests for things.
It's hard to love. Absolutely!
Commiting myself into things which I never like in the first place. Overcoming the obstacles that I had to go through.
In short, it's all about learning to adapt to things.
I have to admit that I used to hate...
NURSING.
Really, I'm not kidding.
I used to hate it to the core.
Ahaha.
My interests has always been about the hospitality & management thingy or accounting.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go into that course due to my D7 grade in English for my OLevels.
I cried like a mad girl upon receiving the shocking results. Heh. Well, lets put that aside. Enough with the heartache.
And so, the nursing course came into my mind. I talked to my father about taking up that course. Initially, my father and I once had a talk. We've decided that I took up the accounting course once I've graduated from my secondary school.
However, he didn't mind me joining nursing. On top of that, he said he would be more happier if I become a nurse.
Wanna know why I joined nursing?
Firstly, it's coz of the bond/sponsorship. The monthly allowance that I get will lessen my parents burden in supporting me.
Secondly, I won't be out of job; I would be able to support my family.
Thirdly, I wanna help/nurse my family, friends and the society in need.
I didn't care about my interest anymore.
To me, family, friends and the society comes first.
No matter how tough the journey may seem, I'm still not giving up in nursing.
And my likings in nursing has escalated.
=)
Another thing is about this
idiot in my heart.
beloved Mohammad Sufyan.
I used to have a small little teeny weeny crush on him upon having a glance. But it only lasted for a few seconds. Ahahaha. Coz I thought he was attached to this girl when he wasn't.
But hey, he had a crush on me too at that point of time. But he just kept things to himself.
Well, I used to have a hard time accepting his 'proposal' in getting together. Plus, trying so hard to have feelings for him.
Sheeesh. It was damn, damn hard man trying to love someone.
Yan, you should be thankful that I didn't give up halfway k? Hehe.
Jeeez.
I guess that's it for today.
I have to sleep now.
Goodbye world.
And,
I love you Sufyan.
:)
