I woke up at 10am today.
So much of wanting to sleep till afternoon.
Haha.
So much of wanting to sleep till afternoon.
Haha.
Work was fine yesterday.
My patients were fine.
I brought coloured papers, crayons and markers for them in case they want to draw or do some origami.
Some of the patients made cranes out of those coloured papers and I helped to attached them to a string.
It was nice. =)
It was nice. =)
While I was doing my work, I noticed that one of them wrote something on a piece of paper.
It stated this,
'I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive me. Please protect me.'
My heart just sank.
I hope they will recover quickly so that they could go home and spend time with their loved ones.
Staying in the hospital is hellish.
By the way, one of the staff nurses talked to us before we left home.
He said that these mental illness could not be cured etc.
Gosh.
That's terrible.
I'm feeling awfully sad for them. Ok enough with all that. The more I talk about it, the more upset I'll get.
Ok guess what?
Today will be the last day that I have to
sit on the floor
to use the computer!!!
My mom has bought for me a computer table.
Hehe. Thank God coz I don't have to strain my back anymore. =)
BUT, the WORSE thing is that, I've been waiting for that damn table since
My mom has bought for me a computer table.
Hehe. Thank God coz I don't have to strain my back anymore. =)
BUT, the WORSE thing is that, I've been waiting for that damn table since
last December!
Now then the stock is available.
Sheeesh.
I know I should have gotten another table but most of them are out of stock too.
Now then the stock is available.
Sheeesh.
I know I should have gotten another table but most of them are out of stock too.
Anyway, I can't wait to see Yan tomorrow!
Hehe.
I'm gonna pinch his cheeks so hard!
I just miss him so much!