I love Sufyan. So much.
Time flies too fast.
And soon, he'll be in NS.
I know I'm gonna really, really gonna miss him terribly.
I'm hoping to get a bicycle as soon as possible so we could cycle to the beautiful places before he goes.
I hope it will be anytime soon.
Never mind. I still have one more year.
Time flies too fast.
And soon, he'll be in NS.
I know I'm gonna really, really gonna miss him terribly.
I'm hoping to get a bicycle as soon as possible so we could cycle to the beautiful places before he goes.
I hope it will be anytime soon.
Never mind. I still have one more year.
Anyway, I have two more exam papers left.
The paper just now was kind of ok.
The maternal part was rather tough, but the ethics part was manageable. Hehe. =)
Well, next week's my IMH posting.
And I only have two days to rest before my attachment starts, which is over the weekends.
Well, make that on Sunday, my rest day as I'm going for my class bbq on Saturday. =)
Can't wait.
Oh damn. I haven't buy shoes for the attachment.
Damn. Damn. Damn.
Well, seems like I'll be very busy this Friday.
Hmmmm.
Anyway, we went to the Esplanade just now.
Those sweet memories.
Heart you.
This 'apek' just finished washing his hairy legs. :p
Maybe they should insert the nasogastric tune into his biggy nostrils.
Ehehehe!

Jogging days.

I know I'll miss the stadium badly.



