I know I've not been updating for three days I guess.
I was too tired lately.
Yeah, very very tired.
I was too tired lately.
Yeah, very very tired.
Ok now I shall start from last Saturday's event which was the class bbq! =)
Hehe.
I went to Ain's house and help her with the satay before going to the chalet at
Down Town East.
Faridah was there too.
We left her place and reached the chalet around 1pm.
We girls went to the Escape Theme Park and had a hell of a fun!
Faridah was there too.
We left her place and reached the chalet around 1pm.
We girls went to the Escape Theme Park and had a hell of a fun!
We met Nwe, Siok Thian, Charlene, Eng Sin, and the rest of the chinese girls.
At first we took Flippers. Thank God I didn't vomit out the food that I just ate. ;p
After that, we went to the Go Cart section!
Oooo...
We raced among one another and I got 2nd in place!
Ahahaha! First was Faridah.
I felt bad for not giving way to Siok Thian or whoever was behind me.
Haha.
I met Yan after that and I brought him there too.
Nwe, Yvonne, us and this two aunty and uncle, who happened to FART at us when queing, raced against each other.
Haha.. And guess what?
From second last I managed to clinch on to 2nd position again!
Haha! I was laughing to myself when I managed to past through the aunties & uncle.
So much of farting onto my face again yeah.
Ehehehehe!
I hate viking and I will, always, forever do!
It scared me out of my wits!
Especially when the ship's going down.
Sheeesh. I felt as though I just dropped my heart somewhere!
Ahahaha!
The bbq part was fun. =)
Great food. Great people.
I'm happy that Khairunissa & Lynn, our former classmates came to join us that night.
Everything seemed to be wonderful. =)
Here are the pictures I took during the bbq!!!
Hehe!
How cute they are!
How cute they are!
This is what I call, fun time! =)
From left, Faridah, Khairunissa,
Sarila, Me, Zahidah, Ain, Yvonne, Nwe.
Shafiq the monster!!Ahahaha.
Just kidding. =)
At last! Our pic!
Look as though we're in a jungle.
Me and Mr Edmund, my mentor!
NR0406!!!
Ain got sabo!!!Happy belated birthday Ain!!!
Ahahahaha!!!
And here comes my IMH posting!!!
The first day was all about orientation.
However, I managed to see the ward which I'm posted to.
I really sympathized those people who are in there.
I used to laugh at the thought of people going into IMH.
I thought they're really mad people who are out of their mind, more to like in an amusing way.
But well, this posting proved me wrong.
These people couldn't live the life that they wished for due to their illness.
Some are suffering from Schizophrenia, learning disability, depression and so on.
They're introverts. When asked, they said that they like to keep things to themselves.
Got too serious over things that they ended up in this way.
It's very depressing.
There's this particular man who suffered from major depression, and he used to be a Junior College teacher.
He said he got soo worked up when his students did not do well in their studies.
He told me that he used to earn 4K, but now, due to his depression, he had to stop working. And recently, he's giving tuition to a particular girl, which only earns him around $300.
:(
I'm really sad hearing all these real life cases.
I never knew that depression could lead to all this.
However, I'm thankful for getting attached to this hospital as it allows me to be exposed to the real world.
Reality is more like it.
And so, the bottom line is, save your friends from depression yeah.
Coz you might never know what will happen next.
I've been into depression and I know how it feels like.
That I had to take several medicines to make me feel better.
It's like living in a land of the dead where you feel so zombified.
You'll find yourself staring at the ceiling most of the time.
And not to mention the sleepless nights.
I had insomnia for one whole month and the worse one I got was, sleeping time at 8am.
It was hell.
Well, don't make fun of this people k?
And yeah, be grateful for what you have and what you are.
Coz you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to suffer from all these illnesses.

