I have been
resting in peace
at home for the past two days.
Hahahaha.
Hahahaha.
Yeah right.
Ok lets begin with my.... cooking today.
Ahahahaha.
So I cooked something today.
Something BIG.
Yeah Roti John.
Hahaha.
Well, I had shortage of money so I decided to just buy 2 loaf of bread and eggs and bla bla bla.
I thought it was gonna be a real disaster but, it turned out well!
Hehehe.
I cooked it for my sister who was practically starving.
Kesian dia.
And... for that
mok!!!
Hehe!
Yan!!!
Since the rest of my family members was not at home and would be back late, I did not cook that much.
Hehe!
Yan!!!
Since the rest of my family members was not at home and would be back late, I did not cook that much.
And so, Yan reached my place about 5++ in the evening as he was from work at CDC.
That Communicable Disease Centre.
So I fetched him from Northpoint as it was raining.
Prepared the food for him and we ate together.
Cheyy!!!
Macam laki bini!!!
Ahahahahaha!!!
Someone said the Roti John looked appetizing and heavenly!!!
Hehe!
Too bad I didn't took any picture of it.
Anyway, I can't wait to meet my dear friends again!
Amirrah, Lydia, Aifa, and Gurseet!!!
Heee!!!
I have no idea if Ct can make it.
I can't even contact her.
Sadly, Nadhirah's not going.
Never mind, there's still next time. =)
Hopefully everyone can make it then. Together with Shirin, another nurse to be!!!
It's unbelievable isn't it??
Some of the ex-5NA students are nurses to be!
Ct, Shirin, Firdaus, Shafiq and me!
But, it's more unbelievable that I actually joined nursing right people??
Haha!
Gosh!
Exam results will be out this Friday!!!
I'm so nervous!
I hope to pass all modules!!