I hate to hear people yelling around out of anger.
Haiz.
Sadly, it just happened here.
Forget it. I don't wanna talk about it.
Haiz.
Sadly, it just happened here.
Forget it. I don't wanna talk about it.
The first person whom I'll talk to each time I have problems involving the family, will be Yan.
He's like the one who always makes me feel better.
My pillar of strength & support.
Heh.
He came to my house just now but I still miss him though.
We only managed to talk for a while when we ate the rice that my parents bought.
And after that, he went into my room and play the computer game.
And so I went into my brother's room and use their comp.
Oh yeah, there are two computers in my house for your information.
Haiz...
I miss him. I miss him. I miss him.
I guess I miss the old times...
The times when we study together.. chill out together...
Haiz...
I guess I miss the old times...
The times when we study together.. chill out together...
Haiz...
I miss you Sufyan...
I really, really pity him.
He has to wake up at 0430hrs for work if he's on the morning shift.
It breaks my heart though to see him like this.
He must be so awfully tiring.
If only he lives nearer to his workplace and school...
Life would have been so much easier for him...
Anyway, I can't believe I'll be getting my results in a few hours time.
I hope to pass.
Same goes for Yan and my friends too...