HEE!!!
Exams are OVER!!!
Finally!!!
And here comes the class bbq! =)
Heee...
My classmates planned to go to Escape Theme Park tomorrow.
Ahahaha. That's the place I've been wanting to go since 2002 man!
My ex-classmates like Nadhirah, Lydia, Ct and the rest should know about that.
Thank God I could use my digital camera again.
I'm gonna take lots and lots and lots of pictures tomorrow. =)
Well, attachment starts on Monday.
I hope I'll make it through.
Anyway, I'm so looking forward to my sleeping days again.
I wish this upcoming two weeks will pass me by real fast.
By the way, below are some pics that I took for the day! =)
Us mugging for the last paper ~ Medical-Surgical

After the exams in the Resource Room.
My dearie friends!
And so, after the exams, Yan & I went to the airport. =)
I was soo happy that Popeyes are back!
Hehe!
Well, this was what I did out of boredom after eating
~ peekture time!
And so this was the last picture. Goodbye yesterday. =)



