And so, I decided that for this 2 solid weeks of holidays, I'm gonna cook.
Yeah
Yeah
cook.
I hope that doesn't sounds funny though.
Haha.
Yesterday I cooked ayam kuah kurma.
And today is....
ayam masak kuah lemak
as that's my sister's favourite dish.
I'm glad that the kuah kurma tasted nice.
Hehe!
Even my mom said so.
I'm more happier that I've managed to lessen my mom's burden of cooking for the whole family once she returns home from work which is around 7++ pm.
Kesian dia.
I feel as though I'm a
housewife in the making.
Haha!
Seriously.
Nowadays I've been cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry etc due to the FREE time that I have.
I won't have the time to really do all this when I'm schooling & working though.
So, I'm taking this opportunity.
Haha!
Seriously.
Nowadays I've been cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry etc due to the FREE time that I have.
I won't have the time to really do all this when I'm schooling & working though.
So, I'm taking this opportunity.
=)
If only Yan's working in the morning shift... at least he could get to taste the dishes that I cook once he's done.
:(
Never mind.
I'm gonna cook something special for him on Friday. =)
Hehe.
Maybe I should make the
cheesecake
that I used to make.
Hmmmm....
Hmmmm....
Anyway,
I'm gonna date my dear girls later!!!
Weeeeee!!!
Weeeeee!!!