Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
I miss Yan like hell man.
Haha. And someone miss me too!
I miss Yan like hell man.
Haha. And someone miss me too!
Work was hilarious today!!!
Gosh!
I wonder how many times I laughed!
All thanks to the cute patients in the ward. Hehe.
Their actions are amusing, but I don't mean it in a bad way.
And yeah! Thanks to my humorous or should I say hysterical colleagues like Jennifer, Fadzly, Yani, Liza etc.
Ahaha. They're a bunch of great people to work & laugh with!
Hmm... Oh yeah. I will never ever forget this sentence that made me & the rest laughed to the max!
'The power of intelligence!!!'
Ahahaha! Only we people know about it. ;p
Anyway, I saw....
HAIZAD IMRAN
today!!!
Heeee!!! Gosh!!! He looks so... ermm... ok I better not say or else someone will get jealous.
Ahaha. No la I'm just kidding.
Ok la. He's damn good-looking I must say.
Sheeesh.
Heeee!!! Gosh!!! He looks so... ermm... ok I better not say or else someone will get jealous.
Ahaha. No la I'm just kidding.
Ok la. He's damn good-looking I must say.
Sheeesh.
Haha. I had fun today.
Everything seemed so fine.
I'm looking forward to the weekend to rest & sleep. =)
And the best thing is, Friday is a
PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!
Wooohooooo!!!
Wooohooooo!!!