Yan got himself a new phone & line!
Hehe! So happy for him! =)
It's like FINALLY coz he's always wanted a new phone.
Hehehehe.
Well, my family and I (excluding my elder brother) had an outing just now. Weeeeee!
It's coz my dad just bought a van which still looks brand new and so he decided to bring us around just like the old times.
He drove us from the north to the east, to the south and to the west! All around Singapore! Hehee! Best!
It's so, so wonderful to have look at the Esplanade, WaterFront, Fullerton Hotel etc at night. And the skycrapers were absolutely astonishing!
My stomach was grumbling. I was so hungry. I wondered to where will my father bring us to. And so I called Yan to forget about my grumbling stomach.
Suddenly, my father parked the van next to... Niqqi's The Cheese Prata Shop!! Heeee!!!
I looked at the shop in glee! Hehe. Finally I could eat at the shop which Yan has been dying to bring me to. But too bad my father brought me there first! Hehehe. Alah, it doesn't matter actually. It's the thought that counts. =)
The greatest thing is, the moment we stepped into the shop, my favourite song was being played. =) The song is, 'Kau Ilhamku' by Man Bai. Hehe. It's an old song and it reminds me so much of my childhood days. =) I love it so much and I was treasuring every moment in there.
Everything was beautiful. =)
I truly enjoyed myself today even though the day started badly in the first place.
Oh hell. I better continue with my revision tomorrow!
My exam starts this Friday! Argh.... and the best thing is, I did not touch any book today.
Ahaha. I'm dead man.
P/S: Yan, I'm sorry for what has happened today. Hmm... you know... even though we tend to quarrel, it makes me realise how strong my feelings for you is. I love you! And I know you love me too! HAhahaHa. Hey people! Pretend you never read anything ok??? Ehehehehe!