Oh well, things are definately getting out of hand now.
People are accusing Yan for tagging his ex's blog with criticism. They even threatened to beat him up. Maybe you need to find solid proof before you can just speculate things.
Seriously, Yan & I are being so patient over this since last week or should I say, two weeks ago. Unfortunately, our patience are wearing thin now.
Whoever said that Yan's getting fatter like one BABI by the day? Whoever said that he his dick is not as big as his fucking nose?? Oh well, I didn't know that you're such a PERVERT to have stared at his dick. And to my disbelief, you even actually visualised how small it is?? Oh my. I could just imagine you looking at his dick and compare that against his nose. You must be looking up and down then.
I've already told you, enough with what you've done last year. I've let down my guard and let the matter rest by itself. But no, you're still bearing grudges. You even tried to pick up a fight with me again.
And, I wanna say this. I never chose to get you involve in things lastime. You was the one who got yourself involved in all those mess.
I just wonder. Why on earth would Yan tag on his ex-girlfriend's blog?? And WHY, of all people, must you accuse him.
I just don't get it at all.
So what if the person who tagged the tagboard is in Nursing? In the e-plaza from 3pm onwards during the time that guy/girl tagged the board?? That was on 23rd February 2006 and I remember things very well.
Yan & I were still on our way to school at that time and he went into the RESOURCE ROOM after that just to do his work and at the same time, waited for me to finish my Bio practical test.
So, where's your evidence people?
You can always ask my mentor or my classmates about him being in there. =)
Oh yeah. So how far did the rumours go??
Besides that, I don't need eyes on me either. So, whoever you are, just keep YOUR eyes to yourself ok?
Enough said.
Don't get us involve in your shit ever again.
Leave us alone.
And I wanna say that one more time;
LEAVE US ALONE.
People are accusing Yan for tagging his ex's blog with criticism. They even threatened to beat him up. Maybe you need to find solid proof before you can just speculate things.
Seriously, Yan & I are being so patient over this since last week or should I say, two weeks ago. Unfortunately, our patience are wearing thin now.
Whoever said that Yan's getting fatter like one BABI by the day? Whoever said that he his dick is not as big as his fucking nose?? Oh well, I didn't know that you're such a PERVERT to have stared at his dick. And to my disbelief, you even actually visualised how small it is?? Oh my. I could just imagine you looking at his dick and compare that against his nose. You must be looking up and down then.
I've already told you, enough with what you've done last year. I've let down my guard and let the matter rest by itself. But no, you're still bearing grudges. You even tried to pick up a fight with me again.
And, I wanna say this. I never chose to get you involve in things lastime. You was the one who got yourself involved in all those mess.
I just wonder. Why on earth would Yan tag on his ex-girlfriend's blog?? And WHY, of all people, must you accuse him.
I just don't get it at all.
So what if the person who tagged the tagboard is in Nursing? In the e-plaza from 3pm onwards during the time that guy/girl tagged the board?? That was on 23rd February 2006 and I remember things very well.
Yan & I were still on our way to school at that time and he went into the RESOURCE ROOM after that just to do his work and at the same time, waited for me to finish my Bio practical test.
So, where's your evidence people?
You can always ask my mentor or my classmates about him being in there. =)
Oh yeah. So how far did the rumours go??
Besides that, I don't need eyes on me either. So, whoever you are, just keep YOUR eyes to yourself ok?
Enough said.
Don't get us involve in your shit ever again.
Leave us alone.
And I wanna say that one more time;
LEAVE US ALONE.