Life has been fine these days.
Projects & presentations are finally over.
And the semester's coming to an end soon.
Projects & presentations are finally over.
And the semester's coming to an end soon.
Time flies too fast.
I'm sure gonna miss my schooling days.
But well, I still have one more year to go in nyp.
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time...
I wish I could go back to the moments where I really enjoyed myself.
Yeah, those secondary school days.
And of all the classes that I really like is 5NA.
We were struggling to the upmost just to do well in our tests and exams.
There were times when I was feeling so terribly down and the class was the one who cheered me up.
I felt too grateful for having them all.
If it wasn't for them, my days in Northland will be such a boredom.
I miss them so.
Sheeesh. I'm already 20 years old now. Soo old.
However, I still feel like a child and yeah, I still look like a child or a 14 year old girl.
But, despite of that, I know when to be serious when the time comes and think rationally.
I wonder how will my life be ten years down the road.
Will I still be the same old Farhana Izyan?
Well, only God knows.
And, like what they say,
'To Be Or Not To Be Is Up To Me!' =)