It's been a while eversince I last updated the blog.
So many things has happened but I don't have the time to type out everything here.
Well, Yan & I went cycling at ECP again. Hehe. It was fun even though the weather was scorching hot.
We did so many things together recently. From shopping to studying. Speaking of studying, gosh, look at what day is today! Thursday's coming to an end, which means, one week break's gonna be over soon. Oh damn. We're not even done with studying. Well, seems like we can't seem to digest much info to our brain. We're just too tired.
Hmmm. Oh yeah, Mira and I perm our hair last Sunday. Hehe. Everything costs around 300 bucks. Heh. I know that's expensive but well, we girls have to pamper ourselves once in a while. =)
I've been moody these days. But, thanks to Yan, I'm feeling much better now. Hehe. The chirpy him always make me smile. Ada je dia nak bebual.
I love you Sufyan! Only you understands me well. =)
Seems like the relationship's getting better.
I hope it'll remain like this forever if we're really meant to be together.
Well, it takes a lot of heart-ache before we could live life like this. Kan Yan? We suffered alot during the 2 months of separation. And now we're happily back together.
Anyway, Happy 18 months Anniversary to us!
So many things has happened but I don't have the time to type out everything here.
Well, Yan & I went cycling at ECP again. Hehe. It was fun even though the weather was scorching hot.
We did so many things together recently. From shopping to studying. Speaking of studying, gosh, look at what day is today! Thursday's coming to an end, which means, one week break's gonna be over soon. Oh damn. We're not even done with studying. Well, seems like we can't seem to digest much info to our brain. We're just too tired.
Hmmm. Oh yeah, Mira and I perm our hair last Sunday. Hehe. Everything costs around 300 bucks. Heh. I know that's expensive but well, we girls have to pamper ourselves once in a while. =)
I've been moody these days. But, thanks to Yan, I'm feeling much better now. Hehe. The chirpy him always make me smile. Ada je dia nak bebual.
I love you Sufyan! Only you understands me well. =)
Seems like the relationship's getting better.
I hope it'll remain like this forever if we're really meant to be together.
Well, it takes a lot of heart-ache before we could live life like this. Kan Yan? We suffered alot during the 2 months of separation. And now we're happily back together.
Anyway, Happy 18 months Anniversary to us!
P/S: Yan! I'll never forget the incident where you squatted outside the Resource Room next to the door just to scare me away! Hehe! You with your silly face!
Us @ ECP
Hehehe. Give me ten good reasons as to why I should not PINCH your cheeks!
You chubby!
Aftermath.Done by Mohammad Sufyan, the CURLY bulu man! Haha!
I still look like the five year old me!I guess it's just my eyes.
Oooooo...
