I'm so, so, so GLAD & ThANKFUL that I passed my clinical practical assessment. =)
Phew. What a big sigh of relief!
I've been so tired or should I say, exhausted eversince the 2nd semester started. Everything is way too fast. In short, this semester is a very fast paced period.
I pray, and pray, and pray that Yan will pass his assessment tomorrow. Or else he has to repeat another six more months just to retake that same old particular module. Oh hell.
Exams are just around the corner. Attachment starts straightaway after the exams are over. I just hope that I could manage to handle with everything. I bet I'll be freaking tired by the end of the attachment.
And so, IMH here I come... first. Haha. Followed by Obstetrics&Gynaecology, then Surgical Ward. Two months of attachment.
It's unfair & very pitiful for those people who are not sponsored by hospitals and they don't get paid for their attachment. So it's like, FREE labour. The hospitals used to give them an allowance of $10 per day for only two weeks, but I don't know why, eversince the Year 1 students join into nursing, the giving of allowance has ceased.
If the other schools like School of Business/IT etc can receive their allowance, why not the nursing students?? When we have to work so hard to care for the patients, they can sit in an air-conditioned office to do their work. I don't envy them or anything. It's just that I find my school or maybe the hospital, very unreasonable. At least, have some mercy on us.
Honestly, I hate my school. School of Health Sciences.
They're being so unjust.
Ok I better stop it.
Haiz.
I just feel for them.
Ok shut up Izyan.
Phew. What a big sigh of relief!
I've been so tired or should I say, exhausted eversince the 2nd semester started. Everything is way too fast. In short, this semester is a very fast paced period.
I pray, and pray, and pray that Yan will pass his assessment tomorrow. Or else he has to repeat another six more months just to retake that same old particular module. Oh hell.
Exams are just around the corner. Attachment starts straightaway after the exams are over. I just hope that I could manage to handle with everything. I bet I'll be freaking tired by the end of the attachment.
And so, IMH here I come... first. Haha. Followed by Obstetrics&Gynaecology, then Surgical Ward. Two months of attachment.
It's unfair & very pitiful for those people who are not sponsored by hospitals and they don't get paid for their attachment. So it's like, FREE labour. The hospitals used to give them an allowance of $10 per day for only two weeks, but I don't know why, eversince the Year 1 students join into nursing, the giving of allowance has ceased.
If the other schools like School of Business/IT etc can receive their allowance, why not the nursing students?? When we have to work so hard to care for the patients, they can sit in an air-conditioned office to do their work. I don't envy them or anything. It's just that I find my school or maybe the hospital, very unreasonable. At least, have some mercy on us.
Honestly, I hate my school. School of Health Sciences.
They're being so unjust.
Ok I better stop it.
Haiz.
I just feel for them.
Ok shut up Izyan.