I'm in the e-plaza now. Too bad the the Resource Room is occupied by the other students.
Hmmm. Where should I begin...
Well, tests are finally over. The clinical theory paper didn't seem that bad. And as for the Research Methods, it's kind of tricky though. And yeah, I made some careless mistakes. So sad.
But hey, Yan & I scored an A for our Bio Practical Exam. Hee... I'm so glad and thankful. =)
I'm still wondering if I should go to the training. Hmmm... I really wish I could but, I'll be having a Clinical Practical Exam next week. Yeah, next Tuesday. And the skills that we have to know are the Intramuscular & Subcutaneous injections, and the Intravenous Therapy. I guess the nebulizer thingy will also be included. Sheeesh.
Yan will be going overseas during his holidays. I'm sure to miss him...
Hmmm. Where should I begin...
Well, tests are finally over. The clinical theory paper didn't seem that bad. And as for the Research Methods, it's kind of tricky though. And yeah, I made some careless mistakes. So sad.
But hey, Yan & I scored an A for our Bio Practical Exam. Hee... I'm so glad and thankful. =)
I'm still wondering if I should go to the training. Hmmm... I really wish I could but, I'll be having a Clinical Practical Exam next week. Yeah, next Tuesday. And the skills that we have to know are the Intramuscular & Subcutaneous injections, and the Intravenous Therapy. I guess the nebulizer thingy will also be included. Sheeesh.
Yan will be going overseas during his holidays. I'm sure to miss him...
Well, let's just hope that I'll pass my practical test at first attempt. I don't wish to sit for any second attempts. Oh, no no no. Lets hope that, Yan, my friends and I will pass our practical. =)
And, I pray that the same old lecturer who used to assessed me will NoT be my assessor ever again!
And, I pray that the same old lecturer who used to assessed me will NoT be my assessor ever again!
P/S: To those people out there. I hope you won't get mad if I did not reply to any of your smses or answer the calls. I'm busy these days. Really sorry.