Heee...
Finally Miong has recovered from his unknown sickness. =)
Hehe. So glad!
Well, Yan & I went to the Woodlands Library to revise our Bio.
We studied about the blood thingy till we went bonkers!
The topic's too broad.
But, before that, I bought for him this greeny, greeny green Converse t-shirt which I find so captivating!
I love the colour combination to the max! With the brand name in red, yellow and white colour. Sheeesh. I love it man! So does he too. =)
Well, the t-shirt is just as a gift for our 19 months anniversary.
Hehe. =)
Hmmm... I'm worried for the exams. I'm now racing against time to just try my very best to study everything in just the nick of time.
Anyway, I can't possibly wait for my class chalet plus barbecue right after my exams! I'm certain that there's gonna be so much fun!
I'm so, so looking forward to it. =)
There's this big project under Health Promotion Board that my class had to do. It's about teaching the public on healthy eating etc. We have to bring them around to the supermarkets, hawker centres etc. Unfortunately, for those non-chinese speaking people, they won't be able to present to the public as most of the senior citizens etc in Singapore speaks Mandarin. And so, our job is to help the people who are presenting to collect data and design posters. Doesn't sounds that bad right? The best thing about doing that one year project is that, we may have the opportunity to work under Health Promotion Board once we graduate. =)
Heee... I'm happy that of all classes, out of 35, the lecturer selected my class to do the project. According to her, she said that my class has alot of good presenters. Ahahahaha. Well, it's only them, not me. Hehe. Well, I don't mean to boast around about my class is. I'm just happy that she chose us. =)
Hmmm... I'm getting sleepy.
Goodnight then. Till I update again.
Bye!!!
P/S : I really, really wish I could forget about the past so easily. I'm sorry if my words offended you just now.