Argh.
I'm so freaking stressed out now.
I really don't understand the module on Developmental Psychology!
Haiz.
I'm kind of panicking now. The exam's on this Friday.
I'm really, really, really going BONKERS!
Yaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyoh!
I'm so dead!
My brain's too tired to study but I'm too worried.
Yeah time constraints. With other modules to concentrate on... Haiz.
And so I'm getting all paranoid.
:(
I'm scared.
Who knows...
Urgh. I better stop being pessimistic.
Oh well, today, I learnt to hate people with the attitude of selfishness. Look at what happened in the lecture hall today. Everything was chaotic. Thanks to you people. I hate your f*****g attitude.
Next time, if my lecture group people are having OUR lessons, please respect & give seats to us first ok?? Coz we don't wish sit on the FLOOR of the lecture hall anymore. And heck, it's not YOUR lesson time yET.