And so we passed our Research Methods test. =)
Grateful.
But my results is abit satisfactory for me. But anyhow, I'm fine with it as long as I pass the paper. =)
So now exam is coming.
Bio's gonna be real tough.
Psychology paper's gonna be a KILLER one.
Medical Surgical's gonna kill my brain cells too. All thanks to the long-winded lecture notes & the extremely THICK textbook!
Same goes to the Maternal & Infant Child Nursing and Professionalism In Nursing.
That module is a interesting one as it teaches about the law & ethical considerations in nursing but somehow, it's rather tough too.
Haiz.
I'm stressed.
To think about the exams & attachments.
I need a break man. :(
I'm tired.
Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired.
And there never came a time when I couldn't get up when someone tried to wake me up from sleep.
I guess I'm too exhausted.
I've already planned to do my revision after I woke up but unfortunately, I really couldn't.
And so, Yan restricted me from studying at the moment & told me to rest even more.
Sheeesh.
My little cat's sick. I'm so worried.
And my mom said that it's gonna die soon.
Sheeesh! Touch wood!
I don't want it to die as I love the cat so, so dearly.
I'll definately cry if the cat were to go away. :'(
I'll just bring the cat to the vet once I get my allowance this Saturday.
Please don't die k Miong?
And so Zahidah just said this, "Kau ni jaga kucing macam jaga anak pulak!"
Hahahahaha.