Yeay! I'm going jogging with Yan in school tomorrow! Hehe.
Well, we studied the female reproductive system just now. Sheesh. And tomorrow's gonna be the male part. How dare he made fun of the female genitalia! Never mind. What goes around, comes around. Hahahaha.
I just realised how much games mean to him. I was searching for something in his bag and I saw a gameboy. Hehe. Yan.. yan. And you kept begging your mom for a laptop so that you could play games in there. You're just a game lover.
Well, I just updated the important dates. Oh hell. In a couple of weeks time, I'm gonna face all those shitty things again. Presentations. Theory tests. Practical tests. Urgh. Practical tests! I just fear the clinical practical. And this time round will be the injections thingy. Well, wish me GOOD luck. Hopefully I won't get the same old lecturer who assessed me for the bcls! Argh. I can scream right across her face if it's gonna be her again! She deserves to be yelled at. Hahaha. I'm just kidding.
Never mind. I'm all prepared to face the upcoming obstacles. =)
I don't need good grades. As long as I've put in my best efforts in everything, just like what I always do.
Well, I guess I better start doing my research on Psychology now.
Bye bye.
Well, we studied the female reproductive system just now. Sheesh. And tomorrow's gonna be the male part. How dare he made fun of the female genitalia! Never mind. What goes around, comes around. Hahahaha.
I just realised how much games mean to him. I was searching for something in his bag and I saw a gameboy. Hehe. Yan.. yan. And you kept begging your mom for a laptop so that you could play games in there. You're just a game lover.
Well, I just updated the important dates. Oh hell. In a couple of weeks time, I'm gonna face all those shitty things again. Presentations. Theory tests. Practical tests. Urgh. Practical tests! I just fear the clinical practical. And this time round will be the injections thingy. Well, wish me GOOD luck. Hopefully I won't get the same old lecturer who assessed me for the bcls! Argh. I can scream right across her face if it's gonna be her again! She deserves to be yelled at. Hahaha. I'm just kidding.
Never mind. I'm all prepared to face the upcoming obstacles. =)
I don't need good grades. As long as I've put in my best efforts in everything, just like what I always do.
Well, I guess I better start doing my research on Psychology now.
Bye bye.
Till I update again.