Well, Yan & I went to a few places just to get that denim jacket from S&K but unfortunately, it was sold out. At first we headed to Woodlands Causeway Point. Then to Bishan Junction 8, Toa Payoh Central, and finally to Orchard Wisma Atria. Sheesh. What a day.
I'm so jealous of Yan just now. Wanna know why? Coz he was jogging at the school stadium during the break. And I just sat there watching him completing the rounds. The temptation to just take off my slippers and run was high. I just miss running.
Guess what I did after that? I went into the lane, and sprinted my way through. Haha. And I managed to dash through. Meaning that, I was infront and he was still at the back. Unbelievable. I thought my stamina has really dropped.
I used to be so hyperactive. Joined all those sorts of ccas when I was in the primary/secondary school. Athletics, hockey, floorball, and yeah, netball. Well, I still have the scar that I got from the athletics training though. It's good to have it. At least it can reminds me of something which I loved to do. Ok. I'm weird. I know.
I could still remember the time when I started to work on my stamina before the Sports' Day. I went running in the park with my friend, Li Ping. (Sheesh. I wonder where she is right now.) It was 7am in the morning and the competition was in the afternoon. We ran and ran and ran. Haha. And thank God we made it through the competition. =)
Ok I better stop crapping around.
:( Yan........
What do you think is best for us? I don't intend to make any decisions as I make those which I may regret later.
And I'm too sad for anything.
I'm so jealous of Yan just now. Wanna know why? Coz he was jogging at the school stadium during the break. And I just sat there watching him completing the rounds. The temptation to just take off my slippers and run was high. I just miss running.
Guess what I did after that? I went into the lane, and sprinted my way through. Haha. And I managed to dash through. Meaning that, I was infront and he was still at the back. Unbelievable. I thought my stamina has really dropped.
I used to be so hyperactive. Joined all those sorts of ccas when I was in the primary/secondary school. Athletics, hockey, floorball, and yeah, netball. Well, I still have the scar that I got from the athletics training though. It's good to have it. At least it can reminds me of something which I loved to do. Ok. I'm weird. I know.
I could still remember the time when I started to work on my stamina before the Sports' Day. I went running in the park with my friend, Li Ping. (Sheesh. I wonder where she is right now.) It was 7am in the morning and the competition was in the afternoon. We ran and ran and ran. Haha. And thank God we made it through the competition. =)
Ok I better stop crapping around.
:( Yan........
What do you think is best for us? I don't intend to make any decisions as I make those which I may regret later.
And I'm too sad for anything.