Oh well, I have not been telling you guys about my cute little kitten! It's a male kitten and we called him 'Miong'! Hehehe. My dad was the one who gave him the name. =)
We have been keeping the kitten since Christmas. =)
Yan was the one who found the kitten. He was helping us throwing some furnitures downstairs and so he saw the mother and three kittens. They were soooo cute!
My sis and I went to a shop and as soon as we reached the void-deck, there was only one kitten left, which was Miong. The rest were out of sight. And so we decided to bring the kitten home.
Hehehe!
I love the kitten so much! It's just so adorable!
We have been keeping the kitten since Christmas. =)
Yan was the one who found the kitten. He was helping us throwing some furnitures downstairs and so he saw the mother and three kittens. They were soooo cute!
My sis and I went to a shop and as soon as we reached the void-deck, there was only one kitten left, which was Miong. The rest were out of sight. And so we decided to bring the kitten home.
Hehehe!
I love the kitten so much! It's just so adorable!
Miong's Pictures!
ZZZzzzzz...





