I’m shagged. Totally. Well, I did went for a jog with Yan in the morning. After completing a couple of rounds, I felt a sharp pain on my head. And so, I went back indoors and lie down.
Well Yan, I read your blog. You talked about those two classmates of yours. Haiz. Biarlah dorang. All I got to say is, I don’t care what they do, as long as it doesn’t affect me anymore. Enough of the humiliation and those tirade of accusations they made against me. And I guess someone need to knock some sense into them. I’m not trying to be mean, but I think they’re very, very childish. Sheesh. Merepek meraban punya orang pun ada eh. And one thing for sure is, it’s hard for me to forget and forgive over the things that they had done to me. Or should I say, me and Yan. I just hate them so much.
I’m so sleepy. And I still have three and a half more hours to end of school for today. I even have a meeting at 4pm later. Psychology meeting.
Yan was telling me about working overseas. There’s this advertisement about working at Saudi Arabia for nurses. And the pay is SGD $7000 – $10, 000.
That’s obviously a good pay. If you work in Singapore, they’ll only pay you less than $2000. Sheesh. Cheapskate.
Well, I’ve been thinking. Maybe I should work overseas especially the developing countries. It will be my dream come true if I could nurse those sick people over there. It really hurts to see people suffering from poverty and some infectious diseases.
But on the other hand, if I were to leave the country, I’ll sure miss everyone here. My family and friends. :(
Never mind. There still a long way to go. I have to complete my bond in Sgh first.
Geez.
Well, I feel like taking a short nap now.
‘Goodnight.’
Well Yan, I read your blog. You talked about those two classmates of yours. Haiz. Biarlah dorang. All I got to say is, I don’t care what they do, as long as it doesn’t affect me anymore. Enough of the humiliation and those tirade of accusations they made against me. And I guess someone need to knock some sense into them. I’m not trying to be mean, but I think they’re very, very childish. Sheesh. Merepek meraban punya orang pun ada eh. And one thing for sure is, it’s hard for me to forget and forgive over the things that they had done to me. Or should I say, me and Yan. I just hate them so much.
I’m so sleepy. And I still have three and a half more hours to end of school for today. I even have a meeting at 4pm later. Psychology meeting.
Yan was telling me about working overseas. There’s this advertisement about working at Saudi Arabia for nurses. And the pay is SGD $7000 – $10, 000.
That’s obviously a good pay. If you work in Singapore, they’ll only pay you less than $2000. Sheesh. Cheapskate.
Well, I’ve been thinking. Maybe I should work overseas especially the developing countries. It will be my dream come true if I could nurse those sick people over there. It really hurts to see people suffering from poverty and some infectious diseases.
But on the other hand, if I were to leave the country, I’ll sure miss everyone here. My family and friends. :(
Never mind. There still a long way to go. I have to complete my bond in Sgh first.
Geez.
Well, I feel like taking a short nap now.
‘Goodnight.’