I just saw Raimie's pic. Yeah, my ex. Just by looking at one glance, I know he's changed.
I nearly burst into tears upon looking at it, but I hold them back. I took some time off to think and clarify my feelings for him. Do I still love him?
I don't even know. Maybe the feeling has died long ago.
I'm glad that he's moved on. Having a girlfriend now. I hope she's the one for him. And I too hope that she could bring him the happiness that he wants as I could never make him happy. Forever it will be for eternity shall they lasts.
Recalling back about the memories makes my mind ponder at times. Sometimes I still wonder if the break up was totally my fault as he left me in astray. Doubts were never cleared. I could still remember the times when I cried to myself back then. It was like a total nightmare for me. I cried on the way to school. I cried when I was in the class. I cried when I was trying hard to do my homework. Just look at my old diaries... there were all filled with teary pages and I still keep them with me. Not forgetting about the family & financial crisis I had to face back then. It was a very hard time for me.
It took me more than a year to really get over everything.
Sheeesh. What a love life.
I nearly burst into tears upon looking at it, but I hold them back. I took some time off to think and clarify my feelings for him. Do I still love him?
I don't even know. Maybe the feeling has died long ago.
I'm glad that he's moved on. Having a girlfriend now. I hope she's the one for him. And I too hope that she could bring him the happiness that he wants as I could never make him happy. Forever it will be for eternity shall they lasts.
Recalling back about the memories makes my mind ponder at times. Sometimes I still wonder if the break up was totally my fault as he left me in astray. Doubts were never cleared. I could still remember the times when I cried to myself back then. It was like a total nightmare for me. I cried on the way to school. I cried when I was in the class. I cried when I was trying hard to do my homework. Just look at my old diaries... there were all filled with teary pages and I still keep them with me. Not forgetting about the family & financial crisis I had to face back then. It was a very hard time for me.
It took me more than a year to really get over everything.
Sheeesh. What a love life.
I always believe that things happen for a reason.
However, I never thought that I could fall in love by the age of 16.
However, I never thought that I could fall in love by the age of 16.
Jeeez.
To my dearest Sufyan,
I'm very thankful to you for being very understanding and patient with me for all this while. And when I told you I miss him, you just hold on to my hand tight and smiled.
Well, to those broken-hearted people out there, I just wanna say that you have to give yourself another chance. Sometimes, the love is never meant to be. You have to forgive and forget. No matter how tough the journey may seem, you have to push yourself to the utmost. It's definately hard, but, you have yet to meet your Mr / Mrs Right.
So here are my last words...
' Take care Raimie. I hope for the best for your future endeavours. Things between us may be such a wreck, but never do I hold any grudges against you. May you succeed in life, and, God Bless.'
To my dearest Sufyan,
I'm very thankful to you for being very understanding and patient with me for all this while. And when I told you I miss him, you just hold on to my hand tight and smiled.
Well, to those broken-hearted people out there, I just wanna say that you have to give yourself another chance. Sometimes, the love is never meant to be. You have to forgive and forget. No matter how tough the journey may seem, you have to push yourself to the utmost. It's definately hard, but, you have yet to meet your Mr / Mrs Right.
So here are my last words...
' Take care Raimie. I hope for the best for your future endeavours. Things between us may be such a wreck, but never do I hold any grudges against you. May you succeed in life, and, God Bless.'