I had a great time yesterday. Well, kind of. =)
I bought for my dearie a Nautical shirt from Royal Sporting House. Just as a 17 months anniversary gift. Also not forgetting the chain that I bought at 77th Street. I'm glad he likes them. Heee...
And as for him, he bought for me this white Adidas wallet. Heee... And I love it to the max!
We had a long break yesterday. And so we decided to have our lunch at New York Pizza @ Khatib. We bought a Super Medium No.1 pizza with chicken ham toppings. And well, it only costs not more than 20 bucks.
I was so, so surprised upon looking at the size of the pizza. It was big! Unbelievable. It's just worth it.
I only ate a quarter and I was so full that I had to forced him to finish up the rest. Haha. Sorry yan. You can blame it all on me totally for having your weight gained so much. Sheeesh.
I'm so sorry for that. And altogether you've gained 20kg more eversince you're with me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
I guess I can really feed my boyfriend well.
Sheeesh.
I bought for my dearie a Nautical shirt from Royal Sporting House. Just as a 17 months anniversary gift. Also not forgetting the chain that I bought at 77th Street. I'm glad he likes them. Heee...
And as for him, he bought for me this white Adidas wallet. Heee... And I love it to the max!
We had a long break yesterday. And so we decided to have our lunch at New York Pizza @ Khatib. We bought a Super Medium No.1 pizza with chicken ham toppings. And well, it only costs not more than 20 bucks.
I was so, so surprised upon looking at the size of the pizza. It was big! Unbelievable. It's just worth it.
I only ate a quarter and I was so full that I had to forced him to finish up the rest. Haha. Sorry yan. You can blame it all on me totally for having your weight gained so much. Sheeesh.
I'm so sorry for that. And altogether you've gained 20kg more eversince you're with me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
I guess I can really feed my boyfriend well.
Sheeesh.
Our crappy pics!!!

Hehe. We decided to eat the pizza at the void-deck.
Yan...! I always love your smile! =)




