Heee.. I'm so happy!
Ok firstly, I really feel like working in Saudi Arabia in years to come. Yan went into the website about the hospitals in there. I can't believe the facilities there are good. The hospitals look more like a resort to me. There's a swimming pool and many more. Sheeesh. Unbelievable.
Well, Yan came over to my house. We met my mom at the coffeeshop as she just finished her work and bought for the family dinner. And so, Yan told my mom about working in Saudi Arabia and all. He told her that I wanted to follow him to work there, telling her that the pay is good, that I like the food there... and so much more.
And guess what my mom said? 'Kalau macam gitu, kahwin dulu lah baru kerja sana.'
Yeah right!
And after the whole thing, I boxed him. So much of telling her this and that. Hahaha. Kesian Yan.
As we made our way home, I was telling my mom that I wanted to take a motor license. Haha. I was just trying out my luck and I really thought she wouldn't allow me to. BUT, surprisingly, she said, "Nak amek, amek la."
And so..... I was like...... YESSSSS!!!! And I turned to Yan and said, "I can't believe it man... She allow me to take it. It's so simple as ABC!"
Weeeeeeee! I'm so happy. =)
I guess I'll just enroll abit later as I have to settle all my bills first.
Wanna know why I choose to take the license? Coz I wanna try out something more adventurous. Since I'm so in love with cycling, I wanna ride the motorbike too. =) I wanna have a feel of what is it like to ride on it. Heee...
Hmmm..
Well, lets just see what happens next! =)
Ok firstly, I really feel like working in Saudi Arabia in years to come. Yan went into the website about the hospitals in there. I can't believe the facilities there are good. The hospitals look more like a resort to me. There's a swimming pool and many more. Sheeesh. Unbelievable.
Well, Yan came over to my house. We met my mom at the coffeeshop as she just finished her work and bought for the family dinner. And so, Yan told my mom about working in Saudi Arabia and all. He told her that I wanted to follow him to work there, telling her that the pay is good, that I like the food there... and so much more.
And guess what my mom said? 'Kalau macam gitu, kahwin dulu lah baru kerja sana.'
Yeah right!
And after the whole thing, I boxed him. So much of telling her this and that. Hahaha. Kesian Yan.
As we made our way home, I was telling my mom that I wanted to take a motor license. Haha. I was just trying out my luck and I really thought she wouldn't allow me to. BUT, surprisingly, she said, "Nak amek, amek la."
And so..... I was like...... YESSSSS!!!! And I turned to Yan and said, "I can't believe it man... She allow me to take it. It's so simple as ABC!"
Weeeeeeee! I'm so happy. =)
I guess I'll just enroll abit later as I have to settle all my bills first.
Wanna know why I choose to take the license? Coz I wanna try out something more adventurous. Since I'm so in love with cycling, I wanna ride the motorbike too. =) I wanna have a feel of what is it like to ride on it. Heee...
Hmmm..
Well, lets just see what happens next! =)