Brrr…I’m sooooo cold. I’ve been sitting in the resource room since 1145hrs. I did some studying on Parenteral Administration of Medication while waiting for Yan. That simply means, injecting medication into the tissues of the skin or blood stream etc. Ok I can’t believe I’ll be doing that soon. Seriously, it’s very challenging and risky. And if you were to inject into the wrong site, you’re putting someone in danger. Oh man.. I don’t want to endanger people’s lives. Sheesh. Even though it seems tough, I’m up to the challenge. =) Thumbs up!
Twenty mins more to go. Haha. I’m supposed to wait for yan till 3pm. Which means I’ve already waited for him for 3 hours??? No wonder I’m freezing like this. But well, I don’t mind waiting. At least I could digest my brain with some knowledge.
Anyway, things between me and him are still unstable. But, we’re trying my best to save the relationship. Sheesh. I hope this time round we’ll make it through.
Seventeen more mins. And now my stomach’s grumbling. Yeah.. grumbling, growling, rumbling, shaking… Hahaha. Shaking???
Maybe the cells inside are. Hehe.
Ok I better stop crapping around.
I’m so free for this week. Free from meetings.
Yeah right.
But that doesn’t mean I can escape from doing my research.
Never mind. Whatever.
Ten more mins. I think I better log out now.
Bye!
Twenty mins more to go. Haha. I’m supposed to wait for yan till 3pm. Which means I’ve already waited for him for 3 hours??? No wonder I’m freezing like this. But well, I don’t mind waiting. At least I could digest my brain with some knowledge.
Anyway, things between me and him are still unstable. But, we’re trying my best to save the relationship. Sheesh. I hope this time round we’ll make it through.
Seventeen more mins. And now my stomach’s grumbling. Yeah.. grumbling, growling, rumbling, shaking… Hahaha. Shaking???
Maybe the cells inside are. Hehe.
Ok I better stop crapping around.
I’m so free for this week. Free from meetings.
Yeah right.
But that doesn’t mean I can escape from doing my research.
Never mind. Whatever.
Ten more mins. I think I better log out now.
Bye!