Those days are over... I failed my bcls / cpr practical test for real. No more attempts. No certificate. That means I have can only get the certificate after I graduate provided that I pass. I nearly burst into tears just now. But I hold back those tears. I told myself to be strong and there's no point crying over something which is irreversible. It's not my luck. I'm just fated to fail.
My maternal ica presentation is over too. I'm relieved. Only left with the other presentation for this week.
I've been having a rough week. I really, really need a break.
And Yan... please. I'm totally drained out from everything. Please stop throwing your tantrum on me. Please stop hurting me. I've been crying so, so much for the past few days and I don't wish to get hurt tomorrow. I got so exhausted from those excessive tears.... Give me a break....
Sometimes I wish you never came when all this things happened. Haiz.... I'm sorry. I'm just too hurt.
Time flies. I hope everything will turn out fine soon....
I need some peace.
My maternal ica presentation is over too. I'm relieved. Only left with the other presentation for this week.
I've been having a rough week. I really, really need a break.
And Yan... please. I'm totally drained out from everything. Please stop throwing your tantrum on me. Please stop hurting me. I've been crying so, so much for the past few days and I don't wish to get hurt tomorrow. I got so exhausted from those excessive tears.... Give me a break....
Sometimes I wish you never came when all this things happened. Haiz.... I'm sorry. I'm just too hurt.
Time flies. I hope everything will turn out fine soon....
I need some peace.