My life's in a total mess now. I wonder what's going to happen next.
Firstly, I feel so shitty that I failed my one man cpr but thankfully, I passed the adult & infant foreign body airway obstruction, & also the infant cpr.
I was so looking forward to this weekend to just go out with Yan and chill out at the Esplanade, which is our favourite spot, but unfortunately I'm down with a high fever. I thought we could still go out today but he's got to visit his aunt at the hospital.
I just feel like breaking down........
I'm feeling so stressed up.
The headache's killing me. It just hurts so much.
And this coming week is a killer week. I have to do my second attempt for the cpr thingy followed by my two ica presentation. If i fail my cpr again, I won't get the certificate. And if that happens, I'm gonna break down for sure coz I've put in lots of efforts in that.
Just where is he when I need him the most...............................
I'm already in tears...
Firstly, I feel so shitty that I failed my one man cpr but thankfully, I passed the adult & infant foreign body airway obstruction, & also the infant cpr.
I was so looking forward to this weekend to just go out with Yan and chill out at the Esplanade, which is our favourite spot, but unfortunately I'm down with a high fever. I thought we could still go out today but he's got to visit his aunt at the hospital.
I just feel like breaking down........
I'm feeling so stressed up.
The headache's killing me. It just hurts so much.
And this coming week is a killer week. I have to do my second attempt for the cpr thingy followed by my two ica presentation. If i fail my cpr again, I won't get the certificate. And if that happens, I'm gonna break down for sure coz I've put in lots of efforts in that.
Just where is he when I need him the most...............................
I'm already in tears...