Just tell me how sucky it is to have a fever when something important is coming up. Haiz....
I'm down with a fever again. And I have a presentation tomorrow. :(
I'm a goner. I was 20 mins late for meeting today. I hope my group members won't think I'm not commited into the project as I did not attend for meeting once, went off early on this particular day as I had my 2nd attempt for bcls, and today, I was late. I thought it was 1030 hrs, so I left the house. Unfortunately, it was already eleven when I reached Yishun Mrt. Darn! When I was supposed to be at the meeting! Haiz.. What's wrong with me...
I've been forgetful nowadays too... Haiz...
Just thank God it's Friday tomorrow.
And pathetically, I only have two hours of lessons, and another meeting tomorrow. Seriously, rehearsing over and over again for the same presentation is driving me nuts! I'm just too rimas. To me, twice is enough. If not, maybe thrice. But so far, my group has rehearsed for... FIVE times! Urgh.
Thank God Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I can have the holidays to myself. And yeah, study for my upcoming bio practical test.
I told you. Nursing course is this mad. The school will torture you to death.
Just like what my lecturer said, 'Nursing has no life. It's easy to get into the course, but to survive in it is the most toughest thing one could ever do.'
Well, I have one and a half more year to go.
Wish me luck people!
Haha.
I hope I won't die in school!
=)
I'm down with a fever again. And I have a presentation tomorrow. :(
I'm a goner. I was 20 mins late for meeting today. I hope my group members won't think I'm not commited into the project as I did not attend for meeting once, went off early on this particular day as I had my 2nd attempt for bcls, and today, I was late. I thought it was 1030 hrs, so I left the house. Unfortunately, it was already eleven when I reached Yishun Mrt. Darn! When I was supposed to be at the meeting! Haiz.. What's wrong with me...
I've been forgetful nowadays too... Haiz...
Just thank God it's Friday tomorrow.
And pathetically, I only have two hours of lessons, and another meeting tomorrow. Seriously, rehearsing over and over again for the same presentation is driving me nuts! I'm just too rimas. To me, twice is enough. If not, maybe thrice. But so far, my group has rehearsed for... FIVE times! Urgh.
Thank God Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I can have the holidays to myself. And yeah, study for my upcoming bio practical test.
I told you. Nursing course is this mad. The school will torture you to death.
Just like what my lecturer said, 'Nursing has no life. It's easy to get into the course, but to survive in it is the most toughest thing one could ever do.'
Well, I have one and a half more year to go.
Wish me luck people!
Haha.
I hope I won't die in school!
=)