I'm in my school resource room now with my dear friend Yvonne. Hahh. I'm just waiting for my dear boyfriend who's having his clinical lab now.
Yeay! Thank God It's FRIDAY! Hehe. I'm so looking forward to the weekends! Time to clear my mind of things. Bcls theory test and practical is over. Just that I have to do my second attempt for the practical. Sheeesh. I don't wanna type in here what befell me during the practical. Just too sucky. Anyway, I passed my theory test. :) Hehe.
I'm only left with two presentations which will be presented next week. One is Medical Surgical ICA and the other is Maternal & Infant Care. I hope that my family won't think that I'm pregnant as I left a prgnancy library book in my room. HahA! I'm just using it for my project though.
I'm getting rimas in this school.
Seriously.
Too tired over school work.
Never mind. I'll just bear with it.
And I guess I won't be working as a staff nurse for my whole entire life. I wanna gain new experience. Maybe I should give paramedic a try. Hehe. :) Well, it all depends. I don't wanna plan things thatfast. What matters the most is that, I should finish up the bond of 3 years in Sgh before planning any further.
And who will I marry with?
Hahahahaha.
Only God knows.