I definately MISS working at those hotels I've worked at.
To name a few, Raffles Hotel, Marriott Hotel, Orchard Parade Hotel, Orchard Hotel and so on.
:(
I miss being a waitress under banquet. Serving guests. Greeting them. Smiling at them.
I miss saying this, 'Good evening Sir. Which bread would you like to have? Do you want any butter?'
:(
And you know, each time when there's a chinese wedding, we have to serve 10 course meals, which means we have to set a new set of bowls, plates and cups on the table. Not forgetting clearing them and serving food for ten solid times. It's damn busy yet fun. Sometimes we go running around in the pantry. =)
Haiz.
I really miss those times.
To name a few, Raffles Hotel, Marriott Hotel, Orchard Parade Hotel, Orchard Hotel and so on.
:(
I miss being a waitress under banquet. Serving guests. Greeting them. Smiling at them.
I miss saying this, 'Good evening Sir. Which bread would you like to have? Do you want any butter?'
:(
And you know, each time when there's a chinese wedding, we have to serve 10 course meals, which means we have to set a new set of bowls, plates and cups on the table. Not forgetting clearing them and serving food for ten solid times. It's damn busy yet fun. Sometimes we go running around in the pantry. =)
Haiz.
I really miss those times.
Well, you can go to this website and see those great places where I've worked in.
Especially the Ballroom, Casuarina Suite and East India room of Raffles Hotel.