I can't think straight. I'm too sad. Too sad for anything.....
Yan, just what you did to me was just way TOO much.
Yan, just what you did to me was just way TOO much.
Look at what you've done today.......
If I could change course, or school, I would. Haiz... If it's not for my bond.. I would....
I just don't wanna see him.
I don't wanna see her.
I don't wanna see those people who backstabbed me.
I don't wanna see those people who thinks that I stole him away from them.
And you humiliated me enough.
If I could, I would wanna runaway from here.
It's not that I wanna runaway from my problems.
It's just that I had enough of things & I need a break.
I don't wanna cry anymore.
Why do I have to cry everyday??......
Haiz...
I need a peace of mind.
PLEASE.
And today's our 17 months anniversary.
I guess it's just the end of you and me.....
If I could change course, or school, I would. Haiz... If it's not for my bond.. I would....
I just don't wanna see him.
I don't wanna see her.
I don't wanna see those people who backstabbed me.
I don't wanna see those people who thinks that I stole him away from them.
And you humiliated me enough.
If I could, I would wanna runaway from here.
It's not that I wanna runaway from my problems.
It's just that I had enough of things & I need a break.
I don't wanna cry anymore.
Why do I have to cry everyday??......
Haiz...
I need a peace of mind.
PLEASE.
And today's our 17 months anniversary.
I guess it's just the end of you and me.....
Loving you is just so hard.
It's a torture.
..................
......... I just can't stop crying...........
......... I just can't stop crying...........